Yes, we do accept relevant articles for publication!
All members / readers are welcome to submit original, high-quality, well-referenced articles, or informed comments. We also accept legitimate short extracts on other media articles. The Claverton Energy website receives 240,00 unique visits per month, so your publication will have high visibility to specialists in energy, environmental, transportation, logistics…
Articles are published in chronological order on the home page of the site. Priority is given to original articles that are not yet published on the web and are your own work, or published with the author’s express permission.
News Briefs – can include extracts from published work / stuff in newspapers and some original comment or analysis, generally these will be short. For examples, view the News brief” category, select fro mthe right Articles sidebar menu.
Article Submission Enquiry:
Finding Articles and New briefs – use either the key word search box, the Tag Cloud, or the Category Search – these will not bring up articles from the library
Files – these are in the Library / Downloading Files section and are currently not searchable in the search box. You can find this by clicking on the aforementioned tab.
This is somewhat similar to using a word processor like MS Word. The text Editor options are at the top, allowing you to format text in a very similar way… using bold, italics, headings, bulleted lists etc.
NB: To keep all the site content in a similar and consistent format, we prefer you to use the default typface (font) and to not alter font colours unless its to emphasize or illustrate a point. Before posting any content, please proof-read it for typo’s, grammar, punctuation…
There are some Brief Guidelines:
(these are still evolving)
Articles could be;
- serious research papers, as per those written for a conference / meeting / thesis etc
- thought-provoking analysis of current issues
- challenges to existing policies
- proposing new / better policies
- humourous anecdotes related to energy / climate / transportation
- new technologies explained
- old technologies and their current relevance / non-relevance
- debunking myths
Feel free to be critical, provocative, scathing, amusing, satirical, educational and informative….
Don’t stoop to personal attacks (except on politicians – they are fair game
Publication: All articles are subject to Editorial Review
- we will double-check / proof-read
- we will determine the correct Category
- we will check / add Tags and search engine optimisation elements
- we reserve the right to determine when the article is published e.g. if multiple articles are submited, we may choose to spread publication of them over several days.
– Adobe PDF file download (not editable)
– MS Word file download (so you can edit / make notes in your own copy)